RCS DIGI 6

Single to Multi propo
Shaun

RCS DIGI 6

Post by Shaun »

One of my sets that will never be converted. Almost new, boxed and worked the last time it was powered up.

I wonder how daft this one would go on eBay but I'll never know as it isn't for sale. However I do have another one that's on the 2.4g update list.
DSCF5111.JPG
Shaun
Mike_K

Re: RCS DIGI 6

Post by Mike_K »

Hi Shaun

What a lovely set, no wonder you don't intend to sell it. Can I be first in the queue if you change your mind please?

I can't compete with your RCS set, but I thought I'd post a couple of pics of other RCS propo sets, for those of you who like RCS.

IMG_20180220_small_Digi_three.jpg
DSC_0702A_small.jpg
Mike
Shaun

Post by Shaun »

So I can get comments like " what's it for" :lol: :lol: :lol: ,

Plus I do have a RCS tx destined for conversion in the future.. Splitting up a such a complete set , actually a piece of British modelling history would be a shame.

Shaun.
Mike_K

Post by Mike_K »

I'm with you on this one Shaun, some transmitters are to collect and some are to convert.
Phil_G wrote: 20 Feb 2018, 14:19 Get it converted & get it flown! otherwise, whats it for? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Otherwise whats it for? Blimey Phil, I can only fly one model at a time and I've got more working transmitters than I've got models! And I've got a stable block full of models. I'm more than happy just to look and have a play on the bench with my some of my transmitters, half the fun is poking around with a meter and a scope trying to get them to work again on 27MHz. I think I'm a sad case :D

Right that's the coffee break over, better get back to the bench and get on with that OS Cougar conversion before I decide to put it back on the shelf :roll: