Encoder woes?

Arduino projects on the go
Phil_G

Re: Encoder woes?

Post by Phil_G »

Flynn that sketch is years and years out of date, read line 16 for example! :D :D :D
// Follow the story on the single-channel forum http://singlechannellersreunited.co.uk/phpbb3/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=109
Not that theres anything wrong with it, it just that in later versions it developed quite a lot since then.
In your case, what you've done to invert ppm is correct :)
Current version is here
and the document: here
I'd encourage use of the current version, makes it easier to support if we're on the same version.
Flynn wrote: 05 May 2024, 08:46 What a great piece if software by the way...
Hardly... it was ok at the time - but whilst its not in Mikes league, the new one is much better! :)
Flynn

Post by Flynn »

Gotcha. But if it ain't broke why fix it. :-)

Now it's working I will just leave it as-is but if I have a problem in the future I will be sure to update it before asking for assistance. ;)

Presumably Mike offers his PCB's for sale? Not that I am in the market at the mo.

The DIY-More strong boards from Mikes link are on offer at the moment...83 available @ $5.63 + del. Wallet feeling restless Phil?
You only ever need two tools....WD40 and duct tape.
If it doesn't move when it should use the WD40 and if it moves and it shouldn't use the tape.
Phil_G

Post by Phil_G »

I've enough for the occasional animatronics board requests I get thanks Flynn, I dont want to buy a huge stock of boards as they are only occasional, and my R/C encoder requests have dried up now there are better alternatives available. BTW your gps pcbs arrived, very neat, thank you! I need to order some bits... :)
Cheers
Phil